Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Stamping Inkspiration - Colour Challenge



Hello friends!!
Today I am playing with a colour challenge!!



I have used Lemon Lolly, Real Red, Misty Moonlight and Pretty Peacock. 


I heat embossed the Detailed Dogwood stamp then watercoloured with Lemon Lolly. I used Real Red for the flower centers. The leaves are Pretty Peacock. 

I’m an attempt to bring in another colour. I die cut the scalloped rectangle from Scalloped Contours dies in Misty Moonlight. I used some other images from the Digwood Stamp set and stamped in Mist Moonlight and blended the edges. I put it on a Lemon Lolly Cardbase, added the new Peacock Ribbon and some Lemon Lolly embellishments. 
Hope you enjoy my card and keep hopping to see all the other ways people have used these colours!!




5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Annette, the dark background really makes the flowers pop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So original and contrasting! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Love the watercoloured Detailed Dogwood image - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative use of this challenge, Annette! Thanks for sharing this!💕

    ReplyDelete