Pages

Friday, February 9, 2024

Day 9 - Softly Sofisticated

I have 2 cards for you today.  Softly Sophisticated is a Freebie with a $120 purchase during Saleabration, which ends on Feb 29.  It's one of the best deals because you get the stamp set and the embossing folder!!
I fussy cut all the flowers.  I tried stamping it straight on the label..but it just didn't compare to fussy cutting...now that said..I may have gone a bit nuts with extra flowers on the Purple card LOL!!


Cardbase 5.5 x 8.5, scored at 4.25"
White layer 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"
Gorgeous Grape 2 x 4 1/8"
Balmy Blue 3/4 x 3 1/2" banner the ends and embossed
(Basics 3D Embossing Folders)
The label is from Thoughtful Expressions dies


These flowers are Berry Burst
The embossed Berry Burst layer is 3.5 x 4.75" and embossed
I have blended a lighter version of Berry Burst and spattered it with the marker
All the leaves are Granny Apple Green
and I have finished them with Linen Thread and some Tinsel Gems, Berry burst in the 4-Pack and Fresh Freesia in the 3-Pack

I hope you like my card today!!
Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment