Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

AWOW - Fall





 Hello friends!

Today is another Around the World on a Wednesday and we are playing with the colours of Fall.

Angie has provided us with an Inspiration Picture.  So I went digging for an eiffel tower die cut that a friend sent me a while ago that I hadn't used.  Well I must have used them.. Plan B

Oh and here is the inspiration photo!



I participated in a craft show last weekend.  And while I had lots of cards I wanted to sell a few more things.  So I found this cool luminary on Pinterest made by Emma Fawcett and I had to make one..which turned into several.  She used a sponge dauber to add colour.  I chose to cut them out of Watercolour paper and you guessed it watercolour the trees.   By the way the dies were from the Grassy Grove bundle.  

I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso for the tree trunks and Granny Apple Green, Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock for the leaves.  I think they turned out fabulous!! 






So for todays Theme I cut one more and used the same Crumb Cake and Early Espresso for the tree trunks and Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler for a fall look.





I hope you like what I have done and 

I hope you keep hopping to see what everyone else has made!!  

See you soon!!




Jan Clothier - NZ

Leonie Stuart - AU

Rochelle Laird-Smith - AU

Cazz Boylan - AU

Cheryll Miller - AU

Danielle Kassing - NL

Aurélie Fabre - FR

Mikaela Titheridge - UK

Annette Ball - CA

Kelly Taranto - US

Shel Anderson - CA

Chris Smith - US

Tricia Butts - US

Theresa McEntee - US

Lori Willcox - CA

Teri West - US

Cheryl Hamilton - US



6 comments:

  1. What beautiful luminaries! I might have to CASE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have created here. These are so beautiful and so very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea! Makes you want to create one to brighten up the grey, rainy days we've been having here for the past 15 days! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful idea! The watercolouring looks fantastic and when they light up, they're divine!

    ReplyDelete