Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Stamping Inkspirations - Sketch Challenge


Hello again!  Twice on the same day!!
Well every once in a while the Team Hop shows up on the same day as the 
Stamping Inkspirations Hop. 
Most of the time I opt out and only hop with the team.
 But it was a sketch this month...and I can't really pass up a chance to play with a sketch!!


I decided to stick with the Fresh as a Daisy dsp since I haven't used it much and thought this paper made my job pretty easy in using the sketch.  
I thought it would be fun (since I pretty much stuck with the sketch as it was)
to make 2 cards, one in portrait and one in landscape and change up the sketch that way.

The large white shape made me think of a tag, so that is what I used. 
 I chose to double up on my sentiments and I stamped on that as well as heat embossing a sentiment on black with white powder.  I wrapped linen thread around the tag and placed my sentiment slightly below the thread.
The tag is Bubble Bath cardstock and my strips of dsp are 3/4" wide.  I added a fourth strip to the landscape card and you will see below I added some to the inside of both cards.









I finished my card with some incolour dots in Moody Mauve.
Please keep hopping and see what everyone else has made.
I'm looking forward to checking them out too!
Happy Stampin'



Angie McKenzie  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  AurĂ©lie Fabre 

  Karen Henderson  ●  Jan Musselman  ●  Shel Anderson

Judith Patterson  ●  Mo Rootes  ●  Teri West

Chris Smith    Annette Ball    Vickie Littlewood

Tricia Butts    Danielle Kassing


6 comments:

  1. Love that you did both layouts for the sketch, Annette. This is such an amazing Suite... wonderful way to make someone's day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Annette, love this dsp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Annette! You've used the sketch and colors so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch, Annette! Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing this!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I’m loving that DSP, now I’m going to have to do something with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely card Annette ! Thank you for sharing ! The DSP daisy stands out so much, it looks almost metallic!

    ReplyDelete