Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Team Hop - Fall is in the air

 


Welcome!! It is Team Hop Day and we are sharing all things Fall & Halloween.
I hadn't played with the Trucking Along Stamp set yet and 
thought a fall coloured truck might be fun!!
I also have this package of this Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper 
which hasn't gotten much Love.


I stamped the truck in Crushed Curry..I tried the Wild Wheat but I am just not loving that colour as a stamped image.  It is fantastic for watercolouring and blending and 
I have even used the cardstock.
But it is a Big No for me when it comes to stamping...


One of the pieces of dsp has this sectioned out piece (below) 
that you can cut up for various card fronts.
I chose the one below...Do you notice it is not the same colour?  I took my blending brushed and added some Wild Wheat and Copper Clay to the background to add a fall blush to the background.  This particular piece measured 4 x 5.25 which fit perfectly on the front of my landscape card.

I also cut a banner from the Stylish Shapes dies, 
blended the same colours and stamped a sentiment.
Then I tied some linen thread around the middle and finished it with a bow.
Then I added some incolour dots in Wild Wheat and Copper Clay.
Below you can see where I stamped on the inside of my card.
I coloured with stamp 'n write markers as blends will bleed through the back of my card.  If you only have blends then I would stamp and colour on a seperate piece of cardstock and glue it in the card like I usually do for coloured cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by!
And please check out what the rest of the team has made!
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below.
Happy Stampin'

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: