Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

AWOW - Sketch Challenge

 


Hello Friends!  Welcome to another trip Around the World on a Wednesday Blog Hop!
It is my Favourite kinda hop because our leader Angie has selected a sketch!!
If you have been following me for a minute you know I LOVE a sketch!!
The threw a twist at us, she gave us 2 sketches and the option to use a bow or not to use a bow...
Any guesses on which one I chose??

Here are the sketch layouts



My fave kinda sketch comes with measurements..
Hint! Hint! Angie!!
But I am not intimidated and figured them out for myself.
I made 2 cards and you know I used ribbon or twine on both!!
I know you all guessed correctly!!

On the Blue card I followed the sketch pretty much to the letter.
The measurements are all below.
I used my FAVE Petal Park Bundle and the Countryside Inn dsp.

I have been playing with the Festive and Fun Stamp set and thought I could go slightly outside the box and use the cute characters with the Merry and Bright dsp.  These measurements are slightly different, but also included at the end.



If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.
I hope you enjoyed my projects and I hope you give this sketch a try!
Please keep hopping to see all my friends around the worlds creations.
I can't wait to see how they have interpreted this sketch!!


14 comments:

  1. Oh these are both beautiful Annette. I do rather like the Christmas one more though, it just makes me smile. Such fun images and teamed with fun papers too. Great inspiration, Than you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 fabulous options here Annette. Both have favourite elements, hard to choose between the two. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab! Hard to pick a favorite! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards and both so different. I probably like the Christmas one better because of the little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting to see two interpretations of the same sketch side by side like this. My fave is the blue one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so awesome! Great use of products for both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your cards Annette!! ❤️ My favorite definitely the Christmas card with the bright and happy colors! Might have to even case it! Haven't played with that set yet. Thank you for wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you give dimensions, it's great! As for the cards, I love the blue one with the polka dot fold, but the animal one is so cute and original, it's hard to choose! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete