Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Team Hop Day!!

 


It’s the 14th of the month and time to hop with the team! We are using products from the new Sept-Dec Holiday Mini Catalogue.  This month Stampin' Up! has given us a sketch to play with.  

And I played with it a bit on my Facebook Live.  Figuring out the measurements so others could play as well!  I pulled out the stunning Winter Meadow dsp.


I started with a piece of Pretty Peacock 3 1/8 x 


Here is a close up..isn't that ribbon gorgeous!! 


This photo is a reminder to stamp in the inside of your cards and decorate your envelopes.  I like to do that for all my Christmas cards.  Plus it gives the mail carriers a little boost seeing something pretty instead of bare envelopes!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments: