Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Coast to Coast Creators - Celebrate the Season

Hello Friends,

 It's the 14th of the month and it's time to Celebrate the Season with the Coast to Coast Creators!!  I recently attended a Winter Retreat where we were to create a Ruth Trice one sheet wonder.  And I was behind in the projects.  So I decided to do a Facebook Live and create the cards for this blog post.  I used the Magical Meadow and Pebbled Path, Lost Lagoon and Berry Burst.  And I did use some Pretty Peacock for some of the stamped die cuts.  

I have attached the video here so you can see how I stamped the page then assembled the cards.

Here are the pictures










Here is the stamped page before chopping it up!


I hope you enjoyed my cards and you will give this technique a try!  Please keep hopping to see what the rest of my team mates have made!

Happy Stamping!!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I want to try this - I'll have to check if I have anything festive I can make it work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Would love to see what you make!!!

      Delete