Pages

Friday, February 9, 2024

Day 6

Well here we go..catching up!!
This is Enduring Beauty and I am smitten!!!
I mean flowers glowers you can colour with my most favourite tool???
You know I love my blending brushes RIGHT!!??


This first card was all in with the masks that come with the suite
I started with the First mask and the colour was Bubble Bath and I did the 2nd mask or the flower middles in Flirty Flamingo.   The final mask for the flowers I used Calypso Coral.  The leaves are Parakeet with Granny Apple Green veins.  I blended a little more colour to reduce the harsh lines you get with the masks.

For the second card I started with Flirty Flamingo then Berry Burst and I LOVE how it turned out!! It is a definite FAVE!!  The leaves are Lost Lagoon.  I went all in on these flowers and coloured and fussy cut some extra flowers and I also used a few of the die cut leaves with Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon.


Now I wanted to add a Berry Burst Ribbon..which I don't have, so I used my Blends to colour the Bubble Bath Ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack
On my Facebook Live those watching chose a Black back ground and I Embossed it with the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, which is a Saleabration product.


I finished with some inside stamping and jazzed up the envelope!!
Hope you Love my cards, and that you will forgive me if this set comes back a few more times as I sat down and coloured a few with Blends after the Live !! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment