Pages

Monday, February 5, 2024

Day 5 - Birthday Snowflakes!!!

 Snowflakes!!!!

I Love them!! And I think they are perfect for February Birthdays!! Especially if you make them purple!!

So I did a one sheet wonder!! And I think it turned out pretty good!! I used Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath and Orchid Oasis. 

I hope you love them too!!

Here is the 1/2 sheet of cardstock 5.5 x 8.5”  I didn’t want to make too big of a commitment if I didn’t like it..

And I cut it and realized I should have taken a picture so it would be easy to replicate!! 


Then the slicing and dicing…
Each panel is 2 3/4 x 4”


Then I blended around all the edges with various colours listed above 


And managed to finish one card. 
I may change up the rest after I die cut some snowflakes. 


I hope you like my card today and that you are stamping along with me!!
Have a Great Week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment