Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Day 4 - Cows!!

 

Hello Friends!!
When I saw the Cutest Cows bundle in the catalogue I HAD to have them!!
Once upon a time I was completely in Love with all things cow.  My kitchen had all kinds of cow spots and fun little moo's!  Plus this set has chickens!!
I made 2 versions of the same card.  I was going to post them separately...but thought that was cheating as far as my card a day posts are concerned.
I have used the largest circle from the Every Day Detailed Dies
The cardbase is your standard 5.5 x 8.5, scored at 4.25"
the Pool Party and White embossed layer is 3.5 x 4.75  



Note the cute little flower above both cows ears..and I could not resist giving them both a bell!!
The sunflowers are coloured with blends and fussy cut out for more dimension.

Hope you like them!!
Happy Stampin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment