Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Day 3 - Black and White

 Hello Friends!

Day 3 - a card a day in February!

Today I went black and white. I wanted to see how the Stippled Rose stamp set looked in black and white, it DID NOT Dissappoint!!!  I have made a very elegant or I like the word dramatic card. The layers are super simple. 

Card base 4 1/4 x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”

White layer 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”

Black layer 4 x 5 1/4”, embossed with time worn text. 

I stamped the image and a few leaf stamps in Black, die cut some leaves and sprigs from the stippled dies and the enduring beauty dies to tuck in around the image. And the sentiment is from the Stippled Rose stamp set. 

Here it is. 



I finished it with 9, yes 9 rhinestones and a silver thread bow!!

I hope you enjoyed today’s card!!

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment