Pages

Friday, February 2, 2024

Day 2 - a Card a Day in February


Happy Groundhogs Day!!
For those that don't know..today people wait to see if a groundhog see's his shadow to predict whether we will have 6 more weeks of winter or an Early Spring.  It's a weird tradition and I have no idea how reliable the information is..can't say I have every paid attention.  Probably because here in Ontario, we won't likely see warm weather until May!!  
But at least today the sun is shining and the skys are blue!! 
Which I would not have predicted as it was pretty overcast when I left the house.

Fridays are a favourite day!! Especially when I can pull my lazy butt outta bed at 5:30am to join Emma Goddard's Card & Cuppa group to make a card.
The card we made this morning inspired this card.  Which I actually turned into a fun fold.


A peek of the inside


The stamped flowers on the Inside and sides was done with Fresh Freesia and Lost Lagoon and the Softly Sophisticated Saleabration Stamp set and the sentiment is Boho Blue
Measurements:
White 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Boho Blue 2 7/8 x 5 1/2"
White card inny 2 5/8 x 5 3/8"
Lemom Lolly (yellow) 2 3/4 x 5 1/2", scored at 5 1/2"
Lemon Lolly (yellow) card front 2 5/8 x 5 3/8" embossed with the Saleabration Softly Sophisticated Embossing folder

 The label is from the thoughtful expressions Dies and the bird was fussy cut from the Saleabration dsp Flight and Airy.  I finished the card off with a linen thread bow and some rhinestones.  

Hope you all find some time to stamp this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment