Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

It's My Birthday Month!!!

 Hello Friends!! I don't know if you heard..but February is my Birthday Month!! And if you have been here a lot you know that I post a card a Day to Celebrate!! I am usually consistent on Insta and Facebook...but have set a goal to blog every day to show the card for those who do not have all the social media things.  


Today's card(s) were created using a sketch.  Which is my favourite way to create cards!!  Here is the sketch with measurements..cause if you don't have the measurements..what is the point??

And here are the cards I made.  I used a few of the Christmas Designer Series papers, which are now retired.  But this is an easily duplicatable sketch and you can use anything in your stash!!  Dont forget the ribbon and the bling!!

I hope you enjoy and that you will give this sketch a Go!!





If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask.  Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stampin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment