Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Day 11 - Bee’s!!

 Why do I call my business Stampin’ with the Bees??

Well my initials are AB  and we call my husband Kaybee so I totally stole that.  Who doesn’t love a cute bee??

When this stamp set first came out I missed the preorder!!

Then I was, hmm I don’t need it…I have new sets…

And I was truly not going to get it…

Then Emma Goddard, the Coastal Crafter made a card on her Sunday live and it hit the cart the next day LOL!!

I still haven’t made those flowers!! Maybe that can be tomorrow’s card!!


I kept picturing these bees with lots of red hearts. And I wanted to play with a cool background technique. 
I think I started with Lemon Lolly 4 x 5.25”
And stamped honey combs, words and flowers in Daffodil Delight. I blended the edges with the same. And added some depth with Crushed Curry. 
Red layer is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”
Black Cardbase 4.25 x 5.5”
Bees are Daffodil and hearts are punched from Real Red and I blended some Cherry cobbler on the edge. And added  swish with white ink and my take your pick stylus. 



Fun colourful Bees!!


And my first bee card was a play with the background like above on white. And I added some hexagons with Pool Party flying dotty lines

Hope you enjoyed my new cards…
More to come as I’m not done playing with this set yet!!

Hope you enjoy the last parts of your weekend!!
Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment