Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Team Hop!!

 Happy Valentine's Day!!

It's also Team Hop day and today we are showcasing products from the Mini Catalogue. 


I chose my bees!! I was feeling the Love!!  

I saw someone make a card with the bees and pair them with blue and had to try it!! So I reached for Tahitian Tide.  It is a retiring colour and I feel as though I haven't used it as much a I should have considering that I Love this colour!!


I played around with the backgrounds.  But I cannot, not put 3 bees on a card LOL!!


For this background I cut 1.5 x 1.5" squares, stamped honey combs on them and blended the edges with Tahitian Tide.  Embossed the card front 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" with the time worn text embossing folder.


Now the blending with Tahitian looks good, but it is a bit faint.  So for this card I punched out hearts with the Bee punch, and blended Tahitian first, then added Orchid Oasis.
The background was done the same except I stamped Love you all over it, and embossed it with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder then blended the edges with Tahitian then Orchid Oasis.  I also spattered some Orchid Oasis on the front before attaching the bees and hearts with dimensionals.

Hope you all have a Great Day!!
Thanks for stopping by and Please go see what everyone else is playing with today!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: