Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

AWOW - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello friends!  Today we have a sketch!! My favourite kind of hop!! 

So first here is the sketch.

 I have been playing with the Snowy Wonder Bundle and that circle in the middle screams for a snow globe, and right away when I saw this sketch that is all I can see.  Sketches are great and I changed it up a little bit.


Details:

Cardbase 5.5 x 4.25", scored at 4.25"

Poppy Parade Layer 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"

Pool Party 1.75" x 4" (2 pieces, embossed with the Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder)

DSP is 1.50 x 4 1/8"

I attached the Pool Party and dsp to the Poppy layer, then wrapped the Real Red & White Bakers twine then attached it to the white cardbase

The Petal Pink two toned cardstock is 2.25 x 4.75"

The snow globe is fussy cut from the Snowy Wonder dsp and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals

I embellished with the Real Red and White Adhesive backed Peppermints to finish it off.

I hope you Love it as much as I do!!  Please keep hopping to see what my friends from around the world have made with this sketch...I can't wait!!


Leonie Stuart - AU

Rochelle Laird-Smith - AU

Cheryll Miller - AU

Danielle Kassing - NL

Aurélie Fabre - FR

Mikaela Titheridge - UK

Annette Ball - CA

Angie McKenzie - US

Kelly Taranto - US

Chris Smith - US

Theresa McEntee - US

Bree Renwick - US

Lori Willcox - CA

Cheryl Hamilton - US




13 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I love the use of the Snowglobe for the circular part of the sketch. Brilliant interpretation. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thanks Lovely!! đŸ’•

      Delete
  2. I love how you have interpreted this sketch Annette! Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful! Such a fun use of the sketch and the adorable DSP, Annette! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Annette! The snow globe is a great way to interpret the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty little village scene! It's a very sweet card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy little card! I love the wintery scene!

    ReplyDelete