Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2024

The 14th of the month is Team Hop Day

 


Hello friends!! Today we are playing with sketches!

I just received the new Seaside Wishes bundle and cold not wait to play with it!!

I ended up using the two sketches on the left as my inspiration.  I would love to have used all 4..but alas time was not on my side.


This bundle has a embossing folder and it is gorgeous!  I used watercolour paper in the folder, spritzed it  then used a waterbrush and Boho blue on the whole thing.  Dried it with my heat gun and decided to add Misty Moonlight to the sand dollars.  The dies have coral bits and starfish.  I used Calypso coral and a brush to colour the starfish, which is also watercolour paper.  Then added a linen thread bow to the bck of my sentiment and a strip of Thoughtful Designs paper for a bit of sparkle.


I used a technique I saw my buddy Emma Goddard us and had to duplicate it!! I inked up the actual embossing folder, Spritzed it, added a piece of watercolour paper and ran it through the Stamp Cut and Emboss machine.  Oh I forgot to tell you I used Gorgeous Grape...Did you know that a live sand dollar is a beautiful purple??? They are sooo Pretty!!!


I stamped a Mistly Moomlight starfish in both sizes and added more coral, linen thread and a white heat embossed on black sentiment...which always looks so great!!


I hope you enjoyed my cards and I hope you try out these sketches!!
Check out what the rest of the team made by clicking below.
Happy Stampin'!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: