Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Stamping Inkspirations - Christmas in July


Christmas in July!!
I know what you are thinking...
NOT during summer!!
But you guys, I am always so far behind by the time that November gets here that my Christmas cards don't show up until January!!!  Here is a little story.  We went to our friends house in Virginia, the plan was to go visit their sons new homes, one in Virginia and the other in North Carolina.  Then back to their house to welcome the New Year.  Well didn't my Christas cards show up the day we arrived at both of their homes!! I got accused of slipping them into their mail boxes.  Ha! Ha!  They had postage and marking thank goodness!!  I don't think my friend got hers until we had left.  I am determined NOT to let that happen this year!!!  And I thought others might be in the same situation and like to get a head start too.  If you aren't that person, I have used a couple of sketches that you can use some non Christmas..at least then...you can still get your craft on!! Plus our fearless leader has provided colour inspiration!!


Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Peach Pie, Basic Beige, Balmy Blue


I used Peach Pie and Balmy Blue for my background and a little white heat embossing.
I blended with both colours too.  Then stamped and fussy cut 2 Poppy Parade Snowflakes.  The sentiment is white heat embossing on Balmy Blue cardstock.
I am curious what you think??

Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Peach Pie, Basic Beige and Crumb Cake


The background is stamped off Basic Beige and Crumb cake with some Crumb Cake blending.
Then I stamped a few snowflakes with Peach Pie and die cut the circles.
I then blended some peach pie near the darkest stamping to add some dimension.
The sentiment is white heat embossing on Poppy Parade.


I hope you enjoyed my Christmas in July cards.
Please keep hopping to see what others have made!!
Happy Stampin'




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love both creations!
    It's hard to choose between the almost monochrome softness of the second - orange and beige - and the pep of the first! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete