Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

WCC - All those retiring products

 

Hello friends!! Thanks for stopping by!!

It’s the 14th of the month so it team hop day. Our theme is all those retiring items. Have you checked my online store?? There are still lots of discounts on the products that have not sold out. 

One of my favourite retiring products is Cottage Rose. At my last card buffet we made this card. 



The Cardbase is 4.25 x 11”, scored at 5.5”
Then I took the Elegant border dies to the front to add this delicate lacy edge. On the inside is a 2” strip embossed with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder. 
The flowers have been coloured with Balmy Blue Blends. 
And the leaves are Old Olive. 
The flowers are on a circle cut from the Abigail Rose dsp. 
I spattered the front of the card with an Early Espresso Stampin write marker. And finally embellished with long since retired gold pearls and the current Burlap ribbon from the Real Red & Burlap ribbon combo pack.

I think it makes for a special birthday card, wedding or anniversary!! 

I hope you like it!!

Don’t forget to check out the cards my team mates made below!! Thanks for stopping by!!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: