Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

AWOW - sketch Challenge

 

Welcome friends to another trip around the world with my friends!! Today we are playing wth a sketch and you know I love a sketch!! Angie picked a good one!!



So I decided the sizes were as follows:
Crumbcake (brown); 4 x 5.25"
White; 2.5 x 4.5
Navy Blue; 1.25 x 5.5"
And for the sentiment I used a label in the new Cheerful Daisy stamp set
I actually used the dsp too!!
Take a look!


This is the new colour called Moody Mauve.  I used a bit of the colour on a blending brush to brighten up the white background.  The Moody Mauve Cardstock is embossed with my favourite from the 3D embossing folders.  Its a cool crosshatch design.  I am noticing that I have not added any bling...oops!!


I used more of the dsp for the background and instead of cardstock 
I chose to use more co-ordinating dsp.  
Both cards are on a standard cardbase 5.5 x 8.5" scored at 4.25
I stamped the flowers and die cut them and arranged them around the sentiment.

Now I would like to ask you to keep travelling and see what my friends have made using this cool sketch!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the Cheerful Daisy and both of your cards! I cant decide which one I like more. Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so similar, but I can't decide which one I like most. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such pretty cards Annette! Loving the daisies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you've tamed that very over the top DSP and let it shine without dominating. Great card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's just crazy how chamotte looks like copper here! Kind of like wild wheat gives a golden effect. I love these new colors so much. And the cards are so pretty - I also really like that wonderful folding box - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete