Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

AWOW - April Showers

 

Welcome friends!!! Today is a Special Hop!!! We have been hopping around the world for 4 years!! This seems crazy to me!! I mean…didn’t I just start blogging yesterday?? LOL!!

So it’s a double challenge…

It’s our anniversary and Spring is bursting out everywhere here!!! My crocuses have already bloomed and my tulips are steadily getting taller!! And the darn squirrels have been playing cause I have tulips where I didn’t plant them and I have plants I didn’t plant LOL!!

Here are the crocuses  


Aren’t they such a Gorgeous Purple??!! I Love them!!!

So let’s play with Purple!!!

I made this card on a Facebook Live  and if you know me at all I always wing it  and I just Love this card!! Do I thought I would pull out my favourite purples too!!


I used Fresh Cut Flowers and dies which are available at a discount on my online store!! The sentiments are Fri Splendid Thoughts  I Love the font!!

And the insides are kinda EXTRA!! I wanted a wow on the inside!! Again…Special occasion!!

Please keep hopping and check out what my friends around the world have for us all up see!! I can’t wait!!





9 comments:

  1. Oh these are all so beautiful. I can't decide which is my favourite colour. Beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Annette. Loving the exuberance of the background colours and the fabulous ribbon elements. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your variations and the border is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your colorful variations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set, and how you spotlighted just a segment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards and the stamp repeated on the background and the center circle! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I do love the self coloured stamping on the card front and the sponging to give depth. That echoes the main image so well. Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects! The shading, the ribbon cut, and the set used, everything is so beautifully arranged and coordinated!

    ReplyDelete