Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Beautifully Happy with Fancy Flora dsp

 

Hello and Welcome to Day 7 of a Card a Day in February!!

Today’s card features Beautifully Happy  it a great stamp set  you have an outline stamp and 3 stamps to fill in the image  which made for a bunch of colours.  I chose my colours from the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper.

So I cut a bunch of Basic white rectangles 2 3/4 x 4 1/4”.  Then Basic black matt’s 2 7/8 x 4 3/8”

This first card I used the second stamping of Calypso Coral and all the leaves are Granny Apple Green. I used Linen Thread and Polished dots on this card.  The rectangle is on dimensionals and the dsp is 3 x 5 1/4”.


The next card has most of the same dimensions. Except the dsp is 2 x 5 1/4”. The flower is stamped with Highland Heather. And I changed up the linen thread for the new Pool Party ribbon and I used Pastel Adhesive backed sequins in Balmy Blue. I also shifted the black Matt for a different look. 


This card has all the same measurements as the card above. The flower is stamped in Fresh Freesia. I used the Fresh Freesia Open Weave ribbon and finished it with Opaque Adhesive backed gems in Fresh Freesia. 

For this final card the dsp is 3 x 5 1/4”. The rectangle had a smudge on it so I cut it down to 2 2/8 x 3 3/4” and the black Matt is 2 3/8 x 3 7/8”  the flower is stamped with the second stamping of Orchid Oasis so I used the In Color Bakers twine and In Color Ombré embellishments from the Annual Catalogue.  


The same sentiment was used on all the cards and is part of the Beautifully Happy Stamp set. 
I Love the script/printed font in this set so much!!
And they cover a lot of possibilities. 
It is Free with a $120 purchase. 


Item # 160804 


I hope you enjoy my cards today.
Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment