Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Biggest Wish-Quick and Easy Birthday cards!

 

The Biggest Wish Stamp set has been greatly under used in my craft room. So I pulled it out to make a bunch of cards I saw on Pinterest!! 


I chose a diagonal and drew a faint line with my ruler. Then I measured 1.25” down, which also happens to be the width of my word Happy. After 3 lines I started stamping…and I stamped close to the line above eyeballing the distance between the happy’s. 


The Basic white layer I stamped on is 4 x 5.25”
Then I matted it on a coloured layer to match the ink which was 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”
All adhered to a Basic White Cardbase. 


The sentiment was stamped with Versamark on Black cardstock and hear embossed with white powder. 
I added some black embellishments that might be retired and that was my card. I did add a bow to the Fresh Freesia card. The other colours are Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Pacific Point. 


I hope you like my card today. Thanks for popping in!!


Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment