Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Team Hop - West Coast Creators



Hello friends!! It's December 14!! How is it ALREADY Dec. 14?? Unbelievable!!
Well if you have been following along you know that the 14th is the day I stamp with the West Coast Creators Team.  todays theme is Simple Stamping.  So not my thing!!
It is so hard to restrict yourself to Stamps, ink and paper!! Although this month we also get to add Designer Series Paper.  I chose a piece from the new Catalogue coming out on Jan. 5 called Fancy Flora, you guys are going to LOVE it!!

Every month Stampin' Up! challenges us to try Simple Stamping and there are random prizes.  
So I thought I would give it a shot!!  After all who doesn't LOVE prizes!!

So I pulled a stamp set I Love off the shelf that I Love that I think would be perfect for Simple stamping.  the Hydrangea Haven Stamp set is Gorgeous and it is a 2 step stamp that is distinktive and gives you some variation in colour that I just Love.  I used Basic Gray to stamp the image and the sentiment.  Then Pear Pizzaz for the stem and leaves and Orchid Oasis for the flower.  Blue Hydrangeas are my favourite and oh how I wish our soil was acidic!! No amount of adding things to the soil has worked in the good old Haldimand Clay.  Now Pink ones...I can grow those one for days!! LOL!!

Anyway, here is my card!!
I would encourage you to give it a try.
Just use #simplestamping to any picture of a card you choose to post!! Good Luck to us all!!



Please keep hopping to see all the other cards that the other team members have created.  There are so many creative people on this team!!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: