Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

AWOW - Something New, Something Used

 

It is time to hop around the World on Wednesday with a few of my stampin buddies!!

This month's theme is Something old, Something New.  The idea is to use something that has either sat neglected on your shelf or choose something new.  Well we all have a few new things as we prepare for a catalogue launch in January.  But that seems too easy.  And as a new catalogue approaches we have to say good bye to some old things as they retire.  I always end up with something that retires and has never seen any ink...so after perusing the shelf here is what I came up with...

Party Puffins is the winner!! Can you believe I have not played with this stamp...ok well I might have used a sentiment or 2...but not one puffin stamped!! So I had to use all 3!! Enter the Stamparatus!!  I stamped all 3 at once..I stamped the cake too..but didn't use it.  And I could re-ink and get super black Puffins!!


And making it a birthday card I wanted some fun colours so added this striped dsp from a retired pack. I hope you like it!!













6 comments:

  1. I soooo love this set and I love your card. It's so cheerful Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the puffins. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always regretted not getting these fun puffins. This is a lively, vibrant and very celebratory card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, love it Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Annette. I better ink my Party Puffins too!

    ReplyDelete