Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Let’s Celebrate-Around the World on Wednesday

 



It's time for another Around the World Blog Hop.  Today we are celebrating with paperscapes.  Recently I help a card buffet.  And if I knew what a paperscape was then I would have taken a bunch of photo's.  But instead these are the best I could do late at night  tee hee. 


Everyone always gets a bag of goodies.  these are mostly products used to completed the cards.  And I like to make them pretty.  This includes a stamped placemat.  Soetimes it is grid paper, but as it turns out I am all out and I wanted to use that big snowflake!!


After taking the initial pictures I realized I hadn't attached my sentiment yet!! I am always thankful to those who attend my events.  It really means alot!!
Please keep hopping to see what the others have made!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, your event sounds like a heap of fun! The snowflakes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete