Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Around the World on Wednesday - Playing with Sketches

 


It's Wednesday and time for another Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.  This month we are playing with sketches..that's right sketchES!! Angie has given us 3 to choose from and you know I love a good sketch...so I played with all 3!!  Check it out!!




Here is what I made.





I’

That Happiness Abounds dsp immediately jumped into my head for all those stripes as did the chance to watercolour!! I also played with the circles and thought replacing them with flowers might be cool!! I hope I have inspired your creativity and you will give these sketches a go yourself!! Can’t wait to see what everyone else has made!! Go check them out will you??!!


Jan Clothier - NZ

Leonie Stuart - AU

Rochelle Laird-Smith - AU

Cazz Boylan - AU

Cheryll Miller - AU

Danielle Kassing - NL

Ximena Morales - DE

Aurélie Fabre - FR

Mikaela Titheridge - UK

Annette Ball - CA

Angie McKenzie - US

Wendy Lee - US

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert - US

Chris Smith - US

Brenda Nelson - CA

Tricia Butts - US

Teri West - US        


12 comments:

  1. Ah How funny .... Watercolour stripes! Two great minds think alike :-D Beautiful cards Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes!! but you totally upped your game by going a different way..almost like you knew!!

      Delete
  2. Not one but four beautiful cards!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic set of cards Annette! Love all the different interpretations!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Wow!! such a great compliment from someone who's cards I love!!

      Delete
  5. Great variations on this sketch Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have loved the sketch to give us such an interesting group of ideas! I really like the broad brushstrokes you've used as background. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea to offer these two DSP and inkwork versions. Thank you for sharing! Xx

    ReplyDelete