Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Team Blog Hop - Case the Catalogue

 

Hello friends!! It's the 14th of the month so it's time for another West Coast Creators's Team Blog Hop!!
This month we are caseing the catatlogue.  If you have been following my Facebook Lives you know that I love the Caseing Tuesday Facebook Page.  The organizers of this page choose layouts in the catalogue and are kind enough to give us the measurements!! I Love that!!

I hope like the way that I used it!! 
I made a few...current obsession...Candy Canes or the Sweetest Christmas dsp.


Rule number one when caseing a card or the catalogue is that there are no rules!!
My rectangles for example are not exactly like the sketch.  And my circle placement was decided by how low I wanted to place my candy canes on the card.  I always add a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" layer to build my card on so that if I want to wrap twine or ribbon around it.  And I always have ribbon/twine and bling!!


Now the thing I Love about this card is that bow!! I took the silver threaded twine.  Cut it the the length I thought would be enough to make a bow...I pulled it all apart, separating the twine and the silver thread and split it into 2 piles so that I could make a bow for each card.  And I used the 
wonderful Gems that were in the clearance rack for a bout a day.  I hope you got your hands on them if you wanted them..they are GORGEOUS!!!






I used Real Red and Garden Green with Painted Christmas for the holly leaves and greenery.
The greeting is from Decorated with Happines...another current obsession LOL!!

I hope you keep hopping and check out all the cards my team mates made..they are a talented bunch!!

Happy Stampin!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: