Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Hello friends!! Today I am hopping with the Stamping Inkspirations Group. 
The Theme is Blending. 

The first card is where I used blending brushes with Polished Pink and Pale Papaya to colour black and white dsp. 


Then I stamped some flowers from Happiness Abounds then coloured with the same colours in two different ways. 



One of my favourite things to do is colour coloured cardstock with blending brushes. To add more, I first stamped with Pale Papaya on Pale Papaya, then blending brush and Polished Pink. Then decided to emboss it too!!


Lastly I used versamark to heat emboss white flowers on the cardstock before blending. 




Please keep hopping to see how others used blending on their cards. 



 Angie McKenzie  ●  Teri West  ●  AurĂ©lie Fabre

Lorraine Tierney  ●  Leonie Stuart   ●  Marieke Bart

Linda A. Moore  ●  Annette Ball  ●  Gez Carpenter

Ann Krucek  ●  Vickie Littlewood


3 comments: