Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2022

West Coast Creators Team Hop


Hello friends!! Today is our West Coast Creators team hop 
and the Theme is Anything from the July-Dec. Mini. 
So I chose a favourite!! I just Love the Snowflake Specialty Vellum!! It is hidden in the catalogue on page 40 and is a total MUST HAVE!! I combined it with my other fave, the Joyful Flurry Bundle. It has dies that cut into your cardstock without cutting it completely and adds some fun texture. I stamped and die cut a bunch of snowflakes with Starry Sky and finished my card with the Incolor bakers twine and rhinestones. 
I hope you Love it!!




Photographing a card with iridescent vellum can be tricky business..so I am sharing multiple photos to show it off. The other tricky business is attaching it to your card without showing the adhesive. So I cut the strip longer and folded it over the top and bottom of my first card layer and used Tearin’ Tape to secure it. I also added a glue dot under the vellum where the snowflakes are to ensure it stays where I want it. 


I hope you Love my card and that you will hop to the next friend and check out more fun cards from the July-Dec Mini catalogue. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about the iridescent snowflakes! Beautiful card & thanks for the tips about hiding the adhesives with vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you tucked the vellum behind so the adhesive doesn't show. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete