Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2022


Good Morning Friends!! Today we are going around the world to visit a few of my friends.
Today's theme is 'Never Grow Up'
The Jingle, Jingle stamp set immediately popped into my head and I thought of Santa and how some kids stop believing... 
I hope you Love my card!!


I stamped Believe on a piece of Pool Party Cardstock with Pool Party ink and used my blends to colour in the letters to help them pop. It hard to see in the photo, but I then gave them some sparkle with my Wink of Stella. 
I went into my retired stamps and pulled out the adorable santa from last seasons Be Jolly as he was going to be a perfect addition to this card!!
Added dimensionals and put him on a vellum circle. And finished my card with a loopy black twine bow and a bunch of Rhinestone gems!!

Please keep hopping along to see what everyone else has made!! I can’t wait to check them out!!



                               Leonie Stuart - AU

Cazz Boylan - AU

Rochelle Laird-Smith - AU

Aurélie Fabre - FR

Mikaela Titheridge - UK

Annette Ball - CA

Angie McKenzie - US

Chris Smith - US

Tricia Butts - US

Elaine de Montmorency - CA

Teri West - US

Cheryl Hamilton - US


2 comments: