Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Saleabration - West Coast Creators Hop

 

Hello friends!!
 Today I am hopping with the West Coast Creators and our theme is Saleabration!!
I decided to combine 2 of the Free with a $60 purchase that I haven't used yet for todays card!
I added the Hues of Happiness dsp and 
made a bright bold version and a soft and subtle version.
Once all the flowers are fussy cut these become pretty quick and easy cards!!


I used the silver and gold 6 x 6" Designer Series Paper and the Pool Party and Soft Seafoam cards and envelopes (which sadly has sold out as of yesterday).  The dsp is cut to 3" x 4.25" and centered on the cardbase.  I wrapped the silver or gold  cord twice around the dsp from Elegant trim pack and tied a bow.  This piece was added with dimensionals.  Then I got to arranging my flowers and I actually left off the sentiment and will keep these cards as one of those last minute cards you can quickly stamp a sentiment for as it could be used for sympathy, birthday and more!!



I hope you enjoyed my card and will keep hopping to see what the rest of the team has made too!

Keep Stampin'



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. No wonder the cards sell out when pretty cards like this one are showcased!!!

    ReplyDelete