Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Sketch Challenge - Stamping Inkspirations

 





Hello friends!!

Today I am hopping with my Stamping Inkspiration’s buddies and it’s another sketch challenge!!  Ha! You know it’s my favourite!!!  2 Hops in one day!! 



I used the Perfectly Penciled dsp
I used my watercolour pencils and a water brush with the least amount of water to move the colour around.  I used the Bough Punch to cut out black and Daffodil bits to tuck around my sentiment. A little bit of line thread.



I hope you like it!! Please keep hopping to see what everyone else has made!!



Angie McKenzie  ●  AurĂ©lie Fabre  ●  Leonie Stuart

Karen Egan  ●  Terry Hamilton  ●  Rebecca-Jo Unwin

Gez Carpenter  ●  Tricia Butts   ●  Mo Rootes

Sue Allen  ●  Jan Musselman  ●  Marieke Bart

Jill Chapman  ●  Annette Ball  ●  Susan Webster

Karen Henderson  ●  Teri West  ●  Linda Moore

Rochelle Laird-Smith  ● Jo Blackman  ●  Vickie Littlewood


4 comments:

  1. I love the long DSP panel in the center and then dressed up with the die-cut embellishments. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's superb! Is it the Black and White colorized collection? Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete