Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Global Design Project #344-Case the Designer

 

Hello friends!!!

Every Monday the Global Design Project posts a new challenge. I always think. Ooh I wanna try that and the week gets away from me am they are announcing the winners and the next challenge. This week I got right at it and made a couple cards during my Facebook live on Tuesday. I Love them both so asked my followers to pick one…. And it was such a close race I asked a Bestie to choose for me LOL!!

So here goes!! Eek!! 

I give you Abigail Rose!!

I fussy cut the Gorgeous dsp!! It’s not hard to do when you buy 2 packs off the start so that you can keep one untouched tee hee!!  I used my blending brushes to add some Petal Pink to the flowers and some Pear Pizzazz to the leaves  and it’s difficult to capture with a photo..but there is Wink of Stella on the flower centres, the sprigs and the smaller flowers  which reminds me…add a new pen to my next order!!  Along with a set of new plates for the Stamp Cut and Emboss machine.  Yeah they are back in stock!!!

My first layer is Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4” with some Crumb Cake blended around where the flowers will be to deepen the shadow.  I attached the flowers with dimensionals to create even more depth.

The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso and I had to add a little linen thread to my card!!  I finished the first layer with the black adhesive dots.

The second layer is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” Petal Pink and the Cardbase is Very Vanilla.  I also stamped another flower on the inside!!


I hope you like my card and I can’t wait to see how it does!!  

Everything I used can be found in my online store just click on the Canadian flag!!  





1 comment:

  1. That’s the one I’d have chosen too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete