Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

He’s the Man - West Coast Creator’s Blog Hop

 Hello friends!!

I’m hopping with my West Coast Creator friends and since Father’s Day is Sunday I went with He’s the Man!  It’s the first bundle I started playing with from the new (can I still call it new) annual catalogue from Stampin’ Up!  The suite of products comes with this really great pack of dsp  the variety hits a lot men!! The office guy, car enthusiast and BBQ king  it comes with 2 - 12 x 12 sheets of die cuts  I didn’t use those, I used the stamp set  hope you like my cards!!

I also used the cool die set which has a variety of shapes for all the great sentiments.  I Love the little banners and the neat argyle shapes too!






Please go check out what everyone else made. We are all using new products from the Annual catalogue!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: