Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2022

New Incolors with the West Coast Creators Team

 

Hello Friends!! Today I am hopping with the West Coast Creators team. It is All About the New Incolors Stampin’ Up! introduced on May 3. 

I chose to Highlight the new Tea Bundle and made a split front card using all 5 colours.









I used the Tea dsp and cut a 1/4” strip to die cut the scallop using the hand penned dies. 
Then I cut a 1/2” strip to place in the “split front”
The basic white was cut 2 1/2” x 5 3/8”, embossed with the Pretty Flowers folder, I cut one inch from the right side, put it all on dimensionals  and placed both pieces on the card. 
The circle is from the new incolor glimmer paper. Which I also die cut the little hearts using the tea dies. 
The teacups were cut from basic white, then I brushed some colour on then placed the die cut incolor over top. The cups are popped up as is the tag. And I used the fun new bakers twine to complete the look!! 

I hope you like my cards today. Please go check out what the rest of the team made with the new colours!!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. love the idea of splitting the embossed cardstock and raising it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Annette! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm convinced I need this bundle! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete