Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Day 2 - A Card a Day in February

Hello, Welcome!

Well here we are with another Happy card using Pretty Perennials...still obsessed. 

I promise to stop soon...

I used the stencils and the gorgeous new blending brushes with Granny Apple Green and did an ombre effect for my background

The sentiment is heat embossed using white embossing powder on black cardstock


Measurements: Granny Apple Green cardbase 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25"
White layer is 4 x 5.25"
I used the Stitched so Sweetly dies to make the scalloped rectangle and cut a rectangle to fit inside the stitched lines, I Love adding layers!
The ribbon is the gorgeous new Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon, it is a soft and flowy ribbon and I tied a big loopy bow
The flowers are stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink and I also used the blending brushed to add a little swirl of Granny Apple Green behind the flowers on that white rectangle
Pretty Perennials has some awesome dies which I layered on the flowers, using so saffron as my flower center
Looking at this card now, I am wondering if I should have added a few leaves...

I hope you enjoyed my card today and I have inspired you to stamp and create.
If my instructions leave you with a question, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.
All these products are available at my online store. Click on the Canadian Flag.
I can only sell to Canadians.
Please come back tomorrow to see another card!



No comments:

Post a Comment