Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

A Card a Day in February

 


Hello and Welcome!! 

February is my Favourite month and it's my Birthday month!!

 I am going to Celebrate all month by posting cards every day and doing some extra Facebook lives!!

Today's card is using the Pretty Perennials Bundle! Swoon..I am totally in Love with this bundle and have had a hard time putting it away to give some love to other stamp sets LOL!!

Here is today's card!


Measurements:

Magenta Madness cardbase 5.5 x 8.5', scored at 4.25"

Whisper White Layer 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"

scrap piece of White to stamp the flowers and leaves

scrap piece of black to create the sentiments with Versamark ink, 

White Embossing Powder and a Heat gun

The Happy is fussy cut; which I personally thinks is the Best way to use this sentiment! 

I just Love this font!!

Ink colours used were Magenta Madness, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green


I hope you enjoyed my card today and I have inspired you to stamp and create.
If my instructions leave you with a question, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.
All these products are available at my online store. Click on the Canadian Flag.
I can only sell to Canadians.
Please come back tomorrow to see another card!

No comments:

Post a Comment