Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Paper Pumpkin: Your One-Stop Box™ for Creativity

Are you someone who can barely find a few minutes to sit down for a coffee but still crave a creativity fix?  I have a solution: Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly papercrafting subscription service. This fun papercrafting kit comes straight to your door. No need for you to purchase or add anything else.  All you need is a pair of scissors!!

Make Paper Pumpkin your One-Stop Box™ for Creativity




Paper Pumpkin is turning 6 and there is no better time to join than RIGHT NOW!!  This months kit ( and you MUST sign up before March 10) includes 2, count them 2 stamp sets!!!  The sneak peek they have given us reads as follows:

We’re turning six at Paper Pumpkin, and we’re celebrating with a super-festive paper Pumpkin kit for our subscribers. It includes eight festive cards that are sure to “pop” and TWO stamp sets instead of one. 

Paper Pumpkin is giving us 

a FREE stamp set for their Birthday!!!

My prediction is they will be Birthday cards...who doesn't need Birthday cards??  My daughter gets invited to birthday parties all the time...we always need a card!!  And I am thinking that "Pop" is confetti related!! So Much FUN!!



Sign up before March 10 to get the kit PLUS the FREE stamp set!!!
Follow my Link

Did you know that if you sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months you will get to pick out FREE Saleabration items??!! A FREE Stamp Set and MORE FREE stuff!! sign me up!!


Current Saleabration items are pictured Below






2 comments:

  1. I think I signed up for your blog, Annette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I did not receive an email notifying me... Please let me know if you get an email this afternoon..my next post goes live at 4pm. Thanks so much!! Will get your gift in the mail right away!!

      Delete