Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlights March 2019


Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty fingers at Stampin' with the Bees.  
I hope you Love my card today!

Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event and you are able to VOTE for my card!!  The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so I would Really appreciate you taking the time to Vote for me!!  There is a button at the end you can click on and see all the participants and you get to vote for 5 projects!!  So 4 plus mine!!

Here is my card.  Hoping that Spring will hurry up and get here I decided to show our annual catalogue some more Love by going back to a few of my favourite items which includes the Beautiful Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and you can get for FREE with a $60 order until March 31.



I Started by cutting a piece of 8.5" x 11" blushing bride Cardstock in half at 5.5" and scoring at 4.25"
And cutting a piece of the second strip at 4 and 1/8" x 5 and 7/8" to layer pink on pink.  First embossing this piece with the Tufted Embossing Folder.

Then I cut a 2 3/4" x 4" piece of petal promenade  designer series paper (dsp) and the same size piece out of our gorgeous vellum.  Popping up the dsp with dimensionals.  I placed them on the card slightly askew. Next I die cut the Beautiful Butterfly from the Springtime Impressions Thinlets.  Dipping their wings onto the versamark ink pad, then into the silver embossing powder to create a bit of shine.  By placing liquid glue only on the body of the butterfly I can then pop up the wings simply by folding them upwards. And lastly to finish the card I scattered sequins here and there to add some sparkle.

This paper pack has so many Beautiful Florals I could not stop at just one card so I am sharing a couple more using Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and Whisper White!





All these products and more are Available at my Online Shop..click on the Canadian Flag
If you Live in Canada, I would Love earn your business and be your demonstrator!



Products used 
Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder item # 146335
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper item # 152839
Vellum item # 101856
Springtime Impressions Thinlet dies item # 146326
Liquid Glue item # 110755
Dimensionals item # 104430
Iridescent Sequin Assortment item # 144212 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Annette. Great use of the DSP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards Annette. Particularly love the first one set on Blushing Bride. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lovely Kylie!! I Love that you stopped by!!!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful Annette! I love the embossing on the wing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Much!! I Love your cards..such a compliment!!

      Delete