Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Mango Melody - Kylie 's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop March 2019


Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!  I am so thrilled to be a part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Group.  And Always look forward to this Hop!! I am Excited to share my card with you today.  I have head over heels completely fallen in Love with Mango Melody....The Colour Revamp came out last June...How is it only now that I have discovered this colour!!!

Ok so here is...I Hope you Love it as much as me!!!



I have been playing with the Dear Doily Bundle from the Occasions Catalogue preparing for an Upcoming Class on March 24. And I pretty much spent all Day yesterday crafting!! It was amazing to have all that free time!!  

So the Card ingredients are:

Card base: Mango Melody 4.25" x 11"
Whisper White 4" x 5.25" time 2.  I randomly stamped the 2 larger sized doilies from the stamp set with Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch and Smoky Slate using the first and second generation stamping to get a little more variety of colour 
I cut 2 of the white and stamped the insert at both corners using 2nd and third generation so that my card had interest inside..I find it is always a nice surprise to have a finished card on the inside.
And while I had the stamps and ink out I decorated my envelope, which I find brings the card together.  Also it is a pretty Spectacular Introduction to your Happy Mail!
I die cut a white circle that fit the sentiment perfectly and a scrap for the second part stamping with third generation of Pineapple Punch over the Black Memento sentiment and sponged the edges with Mango Melody
I die cut 2 "middle sized" white doilies from the thinlits tucking them behind the sentiments for dimension
I embossed a scrap of Mango Melody that was at least 4.5" long with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder then fussy cut along the scallop to get that cool shaped strip
Tying a piece of the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon into a bow to add a little dimension.  Speaking of dimension both sentiment pieces are popped up.

I Hope you Love my Card!!

Please go to the Events on my Facebook Page to sign up for my next Class
All items are available on my Online store, click on the Canadian flag to the right

And Don't forget to continue and check out the rest of the Hop my new Friends from All over the World have created some Amazing Cards!!!


32 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I don't often use yellows, but the combination with grey tones is wonderful.
    I might need to give it another try. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Annette! Big congrats and thanks for taking part in our training program blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie...Love that you took the time to stop by!!

      Delete
  3. Great card Annette. I too love Mango Melody. The colour revamp is awesome in my opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Annette! I am loving this bundle and the way that you cut the embossed piece is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you...nice to see you back on social media again!!

      Delete
  6. Love Love Love your card Annette, I think its the Mango Melody that makes it for me, such a pretty and bold colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, you have encouraged me to use this colour more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Annette. Loving your use of Mango Melody, also one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card with beautiful colours, Annette. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Annette, thanks for the inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card...I love this bundle and love you added the Lace embossing folder😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so Much!! I love it too!!! was in my top 5 when I first saw the catalogue and it made sense to pair it with the lace embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors for this lovely stamp set!

    ReplyDelete