Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

"BIRTHDAY" theme Stampers Showcase Blog Hop


Thanks so much to Dana Sullivan for inviting me to participate in the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!  I was so excited to be asked!! We are a group of Demonstrators from around the World bringing you lots of ideas and this month it is All about Birthdays!!

Birthday cards are so much Fun to make and receive!!  My Birthday was in February and I received some Beautiful cards!!  I really enjoy putting a smile on someone's face and I can definitely improve in the sending of Birthday cards to those I Love!!

Today I have a trio of cards featuring:

the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set

and the How Sweet it is Designer Series Paper

You can purchase all the products I use at my Online Store by Clicking the flag to your right!  You must live in Canada.

These cards are Bright and Colourful and so Fun and Easy to make!!  They are a Z-fold Card.  Please take a look.


You simply cut an 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock in half the long way at 4.25"(inches).  Then score at 5.5" and 2.75".  Folding it in half like a card and then back towards the first fold creating the Z.  
The designer series paper (dsp) is cut at 2.5" x 4" for the front panel and 5.25" x 4 for the inside panel as shown.  The front panel stamped with the sentiment and confetti stamp is 3" x 4.25'.  Then an inside panel to write your message is slightly smaller at 2.5 x 4".


Here is a picture of the inside...stamped of course..a cute little surprise for the recipient!!  No Naked insides!!


This card base is Coastal Cabana cardstock
The sentiment is stamped with Bermuda Bay
The confetti is stamped with Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green




This card base is Melon Mambo cardstock
The sentiment is stamped with Melon Mambo

The confetti is stamped with Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Melon mambo and Granny Apple Green





This card base is Pineapple Punch cardstock
The sentiment is stamped with Melon Mambo
The confetti is stamped with Pineapple Punch
This Striped dsp is my FAVE in the paper pack, so I made my own dsp by stamping the confetti in Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Melon mambo, Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green

Thanks so Much for joining me today!!
Please click on the link below and visit all the other sites, there are so many beautiful cards to enjoy!!




18 comments:

  1. Such bright pretty cards :-) love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and i love the fold of the card too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the three different options for the same design! Very cool! Great job Miss Annette!! :-) Thanks so much for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great fun-fold design! Love those bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout and LOVE this suite... one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made lots of Beautiful cards from this amazing paper yourself!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  6. How bright and cheerful your cards are and I love the fun fold. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. This suite is lovely and I love your fun fold Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty cards, I love the fold x

    ReplyDelete