Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I just cannot stop playing with Dear Doily


    item # 148690
This Stamp set is Available while supplies last until June 3, 2019

So my daughter and most of her besties turn 13 this year!! Kiera spends lots of time at our house and these two are inseparable....you know when your child has a friend and they can spend days together and never argue, its magical!!  They just get along so well.  So obviously she was going to get an Amazing card from me!!

So here is my card...did I mention Kiera's favourite colour is Blue...





Products used:

Blueberry Bushel Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Blueberry Bushel ink
Subtle Embossing Folder
White polka dot tulle ribbon
Large letter framelit dies
Sponge dauber
Stampin' Trimmer
Snail adhesive
Foam Adhesive Strips
Paper Pumpkin Birthday Stamp set
(those Big Numbers)

Measurements:

Cardbase 5.5 x 8.5"
White Layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8"
(plus a second one for the inside)
Blueberry Layer 5 2/8 x 4"

Directions:
Score the cardbase at 4 1/4"
Stamp 13 on the bottom corner of the insert and
Stamp 13's randomly on the Blueberry layer with the Blueberry ink, and while you are at it stamp a few on the envelope.
Next run that blueberry layer thru the Big Shot in the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
On a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp doilies all over it by stamping 2-3 times without re-inking, arrange the letters on this layer cutting out the name or word you choose to make.
I then sponged all the edges with a sponge dauber and blueberry bushel ink.  Next I put foam adhesive strips on the back of the letters.  Attach the Blueberry layer to the blank whisper white layer, then tie a piece of the polka dot tulle ribbon around this layer before attaching to the cardbase.
Arrange your letters then peel off the backing and attach the letters to the card.  Adhere the insert and you should have what I think is a Gorgeous card!!

Happiest of Birthdays to the Amazing Kiera!!

I Hope y'all Loved my card as much as I do...almost too pretty to give away!!






No comments:

Post a Comment