Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Last Day of Saleabration!!

Today is it!1 Don't miss out on Saleabration items!!

Painted Seasons

A Gorgeous Distinktive Stamp set and matching Designer Series paper ONLY available during Saleabration with a purchase of $120.  And again..today is the last day!!

I made this card for the Global Design Project 182 Sketch Challenge.



http://www.global-design-project.com/2019/03/global-design-project-182-sketch.html



The cardbase is 8.5" x 5.5" scored at 4.25" Espresso Cardstock
The Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper is 2.5" x 4"
The Espresso Cardstock matt is 4" x 4" and I ran it through the Big Shot in the Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder before cutting it at 1.25" to create the window.  The embossing is vertical on the card.  I used Snail Adhesive to attach the 1.25" piece of Espresso Cardstock to the DSP on the left then glued it to the card, then using snail attached the remaining piece of Espresso Cardstock to the front of the card keeping it evenly spaces all around.
Then I doubled up Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon and Very Vanilla Lace Trim, folded it over, making a loop adhered it to the card as shown.  Then on a scrap piece of Whisper white stamp a second generation Painted Seasons flower.  Then choose a sentiment, this one is from the Free set Part of my Story.  Then I punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  And the finishing touch was a few Rhinestones for some Sparkle.  

I Love a good Sketch it really gets my creativity going!! 

I Hope you Enjoyed my Card today!

Thanks So Much for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment