Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hello Friends!!

Another Goal for 2019 was to participate in Challenges and Blog Hops!!  This is going to be an Epic Week of Goal Crushing!!

I have secretly made a card for a few of the Global Design Projects  admiring many of the Designers and cards posted weekly.  
Well this is my week to participate!!!

The Challenge is a sketch this week.  Which is my favourite!
Click on the link below to see all the amazing cards made.



I am so Excited to share my Card!!




I used 2 kinds of designer series paper, a pop of Gorgeous Grape  and the yummy new reversible ribbon to make the focal point, compliments the dsp nicely.  Using the ribbon instead of the intended strip of paper and decided on one sentiment down the right side.  I am a huge fan of Banners and this one has been shaped with a bone folder and popped up with 2 dimensional's to add some interest.  And as you will always see me do, the inside is finished as well with a piece of that awesome designer series paper. 

Products used:

Butterfly Gala Bundle item# 150599
Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8" 
reversible ribbon item# 148572
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paperitem# 149622
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock item# 146987
Basic Black Cardstock item# 121045

1 comment: