Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019


Butterflies!!!

The 2019 Occasions catalogue is full of them and I am having a Blast playing with them!!

So I thought I would start by sharing some tips and a couple cards that I made.  

With a $60 purchase you can earn this amazing Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
item# 149622

My Favorite part...there is a punch that co-ordinates and you can punch out the butterflies!!!

Punching one piece of 12 x 12 paper I got 41 butterflies!!!
And I also punched out some of the butterflies from vellum
(one of my most favourite products)
I also used one of the new embossing folders
Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
item # 148530

Here are the cards I made

The black circle and squares were also run thru the
Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Item # 143706

The colour is Balmy Blue
Here is a close up of the cards so you can see how some of the butterfly wings are lifted and backed with vellum.
the squares are misted with shimmer paint


These butterflies have been coloured with the 

Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Item # 141897

Can you see the blue vellum under the butterfly??
That will be on a future post because it really needs to be a video
This butterfly was on the coloured paper

I had so much fun making these! 
I have a class coming up on
January 13, 2019
10am - 2pm
Butterfly Gala

Copy and Paste this link to see where you can sign up
https://www.facebook.com/events/2278362772196541/
I would Love to have you join me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment