Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

All my Love - Kylie 's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop January 2019


Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!  I am so thrilled to be a part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Group. And equally Thrilled to be participating in my first ever Blog Hop!!
Like most Demonstrators I have been playing with all the new products in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue.  I have been following Kylie's lead and Chopping my Designer Series paper.  And I have all these strips to use up.  My card today uses some of these strips.


Balmy Blue Co-ordinates Beautifully with the All my Love Designer Series paper.  I like to include some sparkle on my cards and I thought the Gold foil paper went very well..I could also have used the Lovely Lipstick Foil paper available now as a Free items during Saleabration with a $60 purchase.  This yummy Lovely Lipstick ribbon is also a Free item.
I used the new Doily Builder Thinlits Dies to add another favorite....doilies in any colour I want!!  The sentiment is from incredible like you, also from the new catalogue.

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog today and I hope you are enjoying the hop with us!  You are currently visiting my blog - Stampin' with the Bee's and I would Love it if you would check out the list below and visit the blogs of my new friends, there is loads of talent on this list!!

Annette Ball

28 comments:

  1. Panel cards are one of my favourite go to's. You did a fab job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really nee to start chopping the DSP. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! it's so Pretty it has to be shared!! Put a smile on someone's face!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, Annette! Congrats on your first Blog Hop - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first blog hop! Well done <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the All My Love DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great first blog hop Annette. Beautiful sentiment and I love the gold foil paper. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Much Kylie!! Thanks for the Opportunity and All of your Support!!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful way to use up scraps and even a #simplestamping card that's perfect for scrapbookers who are wanting to make cards. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Awesome way to use up those strips!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love what you've done with the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever use of scraps Annette! It all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Annette. I love the way you have combined current product with new product. Great work

    ReplyDelete