Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Stamping Inkspiration Tic Tac Toe

 

Today I am hopping with the Stamping Inkspirations group and we are playing Tic Tac Toe.  As you can see below there is a grid with various options and you draw your line as you would when winning the game and make a card using the list of things.
I was drawn to vintage and decide to go to torn and yellow.  


So I started by stamping some Textured Floral flowers with Daffodil Delight and the leaves are Lost Lagoon.  I decided to use lemon lolly for my card front and cardbase.  The card front is embossed using the new distressed tile embossing folder, then I tore off all the edges and blended with Crushed Curry and Wild Wheat. I embossed the card base front with the Time Worn Text embossing folder and blended the same colours.  I thought it needed a little more so I added a piece of Basic White after tearing up the edges and crumpling it a bit.  The flowers seemed a bit lost on the yellow so I added a tag from the Something Fancy dies, embossing it with the Time Worn Text embossing folder and blended with Espresso.


The sentiment is from the Textured Floral Stamp Set and I added Dimensionals, Linen thread and Classic Matte dots in white to finish the card.
Here is a closer look at all the details.  I am so excited at how this card came together!!
I hope you love it like I do!!


Next I went completely off book, mostly because I have a bunch of these flowers on my desk begging to be used!! Cardbase is Night of Navy, Card front is Misty Moonlight.  The label behind the flowers is from Natural Prints dies and I added a few dies from the Textured Florals dies.
The Hello is from Irresistible Blooms and more linen thread finishing with Basic Rhinestones.


Another closeup.  The leaves are Pretty Peacock.


Thank you for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I 
enjoyed making them!!
And I hope you keep hopping to see what everyone else has made.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout, Annette! So lovely!!! And to do it in monochrome, too, wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Annette, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Annette! Love the vintage look to both of these cards. Thank you for sharing this!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards but especially the Night of Navy/ Misty Moonlight
    one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, perfect! A very vintage look and I love that scroll idea you've done on the first card - and the double embossed background, amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete