Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Colours of Fall - Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop

 


Welcome!! Annette here for those of you who are new to my blog.  So Excited to be asked by Angie MacKenzie to participate in this blog hop!! Grab your favourite drink..sit back and hop along to see all the Gorgeous Inkspiration we have planned for you!!

Colours of Fall is this month's theme!

For me these colours are Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Bumblebee.  Ans I have been playing with leaves a lot lately so I pulled out my 'other' favourite Fall stamp set, Celebrate Sunflowers.  And I thought I would try a technique I haven't done before.  It is kind of the scrappy strip technique I first saw Bruno Bertucci demonstrate crossed with the Retiform technique kinda, sort of...and I thought it would be difficult to put into words...so I made a video!! So much easier for both of us!!

So I started by pulling out a 8.5 x 11" sheets of Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze.  I took the large sunflower and stamped it in Bumblebee on Bumblebee etc.


And then I cut strips, then rectangles from that measuring 3.5" x 4.25"
 Soft Suede or Early Espresso 3 5/8 x 4.5 (video is wrong)
The cardbase is Very Vanilla Thick measuring 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25". 

Watch the video to see how I cut the strips...it mostly an eyeball approach LOL!! 
Don't be afraid..you cannot do it wrong!!
If you don't have these colours..use what you have!!

I also stamped, coloured and die cut some of the smaller sunflowers using Stampin' Blends.
I colour one in the video so you can see the colours I used.
Watch the video here


Here is how my cards turned out.  I hope you like it!!




After the video I realized they needed a little something more..so I die cut some of the Sprigs from the Sunflower dies in Vary Vanilla and daubed some bumblebee on them and tucked them in behind the flower.  Finishing with some yellow and orange Artistry bloom sequins.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today and they have inspired you to stamp and create.

If my instructions leave you with a question, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.

 Please keep hopping along to check out all the Beautiful creations!!

 



8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love your cards, Annette! Such a fun technique and love the color palette, too. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to remember this technique. So fun! Love this card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective technique Annette! Your cards are all eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Annette, I am definitely going to try this technique x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely trio of sunflower beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! You can reach Dr. Utu through drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your car might be stolen if you don't keep this in mind!

    Consider that your car was taken! When you approach the police, they inquire about a specific "VIN decoder"

    Describe a VIN decoder.

    Similar to a passport, the "VIN decoder" allows you to find out the date of the car's birth and the identity of its "parent" (manufacturing facility). Additionally, you can find:

    1.Type of engine

    2.Model of a vehicle

    3.The DMV's limitations

    4.The number of drivers in this vehicle

    You will be able to locate the car, and keeping in mind the code ensures your safety. The code can be checked in the database online. The VIN is situated on various parts of the car to make it harder for thieves to steal, such as the first person sitting on the floor, the frame (often in trucks and SUVs), the spar, and other areas.

    What happens if the VIN is harmed on purpose?

    There are numerous circumstances that can result in VIN damage, but failing to have one will have unpleasant repercussions because it is illegal to intentionally harm a VIN in order to avoid going to jail or the police. You could receive a fine of up to 80,000 rubles and spend two years in jail. You might be held up on the road by a teacher.

    Conclusion.

    The VIN decoder may help to save your car from theft. But where can you check the car reality? This is why we exist– VIN decoders!

    ReplyDelete